The Student Health Clinic provides immunizations. No appointments are necessary to receive immunizations. If needed, titers (blood tests) can be drawn to determine if a student is immune to some of the diseases. The immunizations available are:
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR): Series of two shots.
- Varicella (chickenpox): Series of two shots, one month apart.
- Tetanus and diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus, diptheria and pertussis (Tdap)
- Meningitis (Menactra)
- Hepatitis B: Series of three shots. First shot then second shot one month later and third shot four to six months later.
- Hepatitis A: Series of two shots, six months apart.
- Tuberculin (TB) test (PPD): Must have follow-up 48 hours after injection.