The Atlanta Student Health Clinic is currently open and operational to respond to the needs of students from all campuses. Please call us at 404-413-1930 before coming in. Please click Coronavirus Update for information on GSU’s COVID-19 response.
The Student Health Clinic addresses and supports the changing healthcare needs of the student population by providing cost effective, high quality care, student healthcare education, disease prevention and wellness and by promoting positive health behaviors.
Clinical services at the Student Health Clinic are provided by experienced, board certified healthcare providers who provide triage, evaluation and treatment of medical problems. Physical exams, including women’s health services, are also offered. Same day appointments are available for urgent care needs. Students must be currently enrolled to receive services.
Students who require more specialized care may be referred by a clinician to specialists in the local community for further evaluation and treatment.
How to Make an Appointment
Appointments can be made by calling 404-413-1930. Appointments can also be made online by following the directions below:
- Go to Medicat at gsu.medicatconnect.com
- At the top of the page, log in with your Georgia State University username and password
- On the next screen, at the top menu, click appointments
- Choose the reason for your appointment from the selection list. If you cannot find the correct listing for your appointment then please call the Student Health Clinic to make the appointment 404-413-1930 for the Atlanta Campus or 678-891-4105 for the Perimeter campuses.
- Choose which clinic site (Atlanta, Clarkston, Dunwoody)
- Choose specific reason from detailed list
- Choose the provider and hit submit
- Choose date and time, hit select