Our mission is to meet the healthcare needs of Georgia State University students by providing accessible, high-quality healthcare to enrolled students and efficiently facilitating students’ ability to meet immunization requirements. The Student Health Clinic’s primary and urgent care services are provided by a mix of physicians, certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants. We provide many benefits, including, but not limited to, STD screening and treatment, birth control, immunizations, urgent care, management of chronic illnesses, treatment for depression and anxiety, Pap smears, immunizations, and allergy shots.
Students are now able to see a provider from the comfort of their own homes via telehealth appointments.
Eligible students can see a provider free of charge! We only charge for medications we give from our dispensary, labs, and procedures. When in doubt, make an appointment to see us.
75 Piedmont Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
8:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. Monday - Friday
Parking is available at 75 Piedmont Ave., NE in the upper level of J Deck, accessible from Piedmont Ave.
TextCare / Virtual Video Care
Available 24 hours a day for Perimeter College students only.
At this time, the Atlanta Health Clinic phone lines are at limited capacity. If clinic staff are unable to answer due to helping other patients, a voicemail with a callback number must be left or calls will not be returned. Email is the most efficient contact method.
Closed on weekends and Georgia State holidays.
The Health Clinic Patient Portal is a secure online website that gives students convenient, 24-hour access to their personal health information from anywhere. Log onto the portal using your campus ID and password to view your visit summaries, communicate with providers, make appointments, or upload and complete documents.
To schedule an appointment for any campus:
- Call 404-413-1930 or 678-891-4105
- Visit any clinic location during office hours
- Access the Patient Portal
- Go to https://gsuwellness.gsu.edu
- At the top of the page, log in with your Georgia State University campus ID and password
- Type in your date of birth
- Choose the reason for your appointment from the selection list. If you cannot find the correct listing for your appointment, please call the Student Health Clinic to make the appointment 404-413-1930 for the Atlanta Campus or 678-891-4105 for the Perimeter campuses.
- Choose which clinic site (Atlanta, Clarkston, Dunwoody)
- Choose a specific reason from a detailed list
- Choose the provider and hit submit
- Choose date and time, hit select