The Student Health Clinic does not have a pharmacy. However, pre-packaged medications are offered at a nominal fee to the student. Healthcare providers can write a prescription for medication for students who have health insurance.
Here are some examples:
- Allergy and asthma medications (Albuterol, Allegra, Flonase, Zyrtec)
- Antibiotics (Amoxicillen, Bactrim, Cipro, Doxycycline, Flagyl, Z-Pak)
- Birth control (Mircette, Ortho-Novum generic, Ortho-Evra patch, Trisprintec)
- Dermatological creams (Aristocort, Lotrimin, Tretinoin)
- Ear and eye drops
- Other common prescriptions
Please allow 24 hours or one business day for prescription refills.