We do not have a pharmacy in the Student Health Clinic. However, we do offer pre-packaged medications at a nominal fee to the student. If you have health insurance we can write a prescription for your medication.
As part of your visit to the Student Health Clinic, the doctor can dispense pre-packaged prescription medications.
Here are some examples:
- Allergy & Asthma Medications (Albuterol, Allegra, Flonase, Zyrtec)
- Antibiotics (Amoxicillen, Bactrim, Cipro, Doxycycline, Flagyl, Z-Pak)
- Birth Control (Mircette, Ortho-Novum generic, Ortho-Evra patch, Trisprintec)
- Dermatological Creams (Aristocort, Lotrimin, Tretinoin)
- Ear & Eye Drops
- Other common prescriptions
Please allow 24 hours or one business day for prescription refills.